Creative works elite

Reading and writing-to the next level

March 17

March17

Happy St. Patricks Day!!!!
I was so wrong when I thought this was going to be easy.

I wrote this on March 15th, so bare with me.

It’s 15 days in to the challenge, and here I am staying up until 11:00 writing blog posts. I’m running out of ideas of what to write. What if I fail this challenge? I don’t want to miss a day and then make up for it and pretend it never happened. I feel like it’s cheating. But luckily, I got my blog post for March 15th posted in just the nick of time.
Anyway:

I got a popsocket (finally) and it’s a lot of fun. I have a new phone case coming along with it, but it’s taking FOREVER to ship. My dad sent me a link of where it’s at currently, so I can see the progress. It’s not like it’s coming from china, people!

Wait. Is it?

by posted under Uncategorized | 4 Comments »    
4 Comments to

“March 17”

1. March 17th, 2017 at 8:05 pm      Reply Ms. Shubitz Says:

Guess what? It happens to all of us. I started doing the SOLSC with my students in 2008 and all these years later and I still get into a jam sometimes when I’m looking for topics. (Check out what I did when I got desperate yesterday: https://raisealithuman.wordpress.com/2017/03/16/me-by-the-numbers/. Feel free to use this format if you ever get stuck.)

As for the popsocket, I recently got one. It’s life-changing in that it helps me scroll through news articles without hand cramps!

• March 21st, 2017 at 6:29 pm      Reply Aylin_and_dabb Says:

Ms. Shubitz! I am filled with joy that you commented. You’re like a SOLSC celebrity! I’ll be sure to check that out.

2. March 18th, 2017 at 1:40 am      Reply Erika Victor Says:

I know your pain! This is my third year with the challenge and I still have days like that. My third graders are having that same trouble some days. I have no idea what a pop socket is- maybe explaining that could be a next post.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar