Creative works elite

Reading and writing-to the next level

March 15

March16

How to get a free snow day!!!

(actually worked for me)

So, I was at my friends house on tuesday when my dad announced that we had a two-hour delay the next day. Me and my friend immediately perked up when he said that our county would let us know if there was any changes.

It was time to get to work.

Usually, when they say if there’s any changes, it means there might be one. So we searched the web for snow day superstitions, like flush ice down the toilet, scream “SNOW DAY!” In the freezer, and put a spoon under your pillow. I did just that. And so did my friend.

So I wake up at 5:30 am on wednesday (that’s my curse– on snow days/weekends/holidays, I always wake up early while on school days I am EXHAUSTED.) So anyway, since I woke up so early I realize it must be because school is closed. But I had to make sure. (I forgot to mention– the day before, my dad was SURE we were going to school. He thought of the superstitious stuff I was doing as ‘silly’. Stop being such a fun-ruiner, dad! My magic WORKED!!)

I digress.

Anyways, I was going downstairs to make sure that school was closed. I know most people listen to the phone call that guy gives (he’s a hero) but since it was early I didn’t want to wake people up. So I closed my eyes and looked at my phone……

SCHOOL. WAS. CLOSED on Wednesday, March 15th.

DROP THE MIKE.

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar