Creative works elite

Reading and writing-to the next level

March 13

March13

A while ago, I had a dream that me and my brother were investigating a crime.

(Now remember, this is a dream)

I don’t really remember that part, but I do remember this:  As we were driving back, my brother all of a sudden got really thirsty. He asked for my water bottle, and I pulled it out of my backpack and gave it to him. But since he was driving, he made the “smart” decision to let go of the wheel completely and drink the water. “Stop!” I yelled. “Grab the wheel!” He does nothing. I try to grab the wheel myself, a desperate attempt to keep us safe, (We were crossing a bridge) when all of a sudden, the car swerves to the right. The car crashes into the bars lining the sides of the bridge, and the water bottle goes flying and hits my brother in the head.

I yell his name, but he doesn’t respond. The water bottle knocked him out.

Then I realized- my brother’s foot was still on the gas.

Crack.

Breaking through the side bars of the  We go FLYING out into the air. My brother jerks awake, realizing what a situation he’s gotten us into. It’s right about at this time I pretty much have a heart attack. No, literally. I woke up and my heart was like, a million degrees and about to beat out of my chest. The last thing I remember about my dream was there being another bridge there, my brother hitting the gas because maybe we could make it, maybe we could land on that other bridge and live. Hopefully I did not have that dream by playing too much Jump Car. Anyways, when I woke up and calmed down, I went back to sleep. (it was 3:00 in the morning) When I woke up to get ready for school, my wrist really hurt from sleeping on it the wrong way. I coud barely move it! So I put some sports tape on it and it felt better with time. Phew!

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar